This is a fun project that will spark all kinds of giggles from your preschooler. Make adorable butterfly wings by painting bare feet and creating footprints. Who knew feet could be so sweet!
- Paint – washable paint works best
- Paint Brushes
- White Card Stock
- Plastic Table Cloth (optional, helps with clean up)
- Start by setting up your butterfly station, put your table cloth down (if using). Lay your card stock down ready for foot prints, and put paint and brushes out.
- No matter if you are doing the painting or your child is, just sit down and start painting some feet. No need for a pattern, just use different colors and make sure the whole foot and toes are covered in paint. (NOTE: if making more than one print make sure there is a LOT of paint on feet so you can get multiple prints.)
- Once foot is painted place on card stock. You want the feet to be facing out so that the big toes are to the edge of the paper. Leave just enough room between foot prints to make your butterflies body.
- After your foot prints dry, use some paint and a brush to make your butterflies body.
is. Maybe you want to make cards out of them, it is up to you.