Sponge printing is one of my favourite toddler activities. It’s a great way to create some lovely hearts by applying paint with sponges. The results will be quite unpredictable but that just adds more fun to it!
What you need:
- acrylic paint
- white card
- card to make the greeting cards
To make heart art
- Cut out some heart shapes out of the white card.
- Cut the sponge into several pieces and get the colours ready.
- Dab the colour onto the card with the help of the sponges to create the hearts.
- Arrange them as you like to make your greeting cards or write a message onto the back of the heart.