What little girl doesn’t ask for a princess party at some point? Well you can have a fun fancy party with pretty little party treats you make yourself. Say thank you to the party guest with princess style while having fun making a specially thank you with your preschooler.
Here’s a super cute princess purse party favor idea from JGoode Designs featuring the new Sizzix Scoreboards Scalloped Box die by Eileen Hull. This project would make a great gift for your little preschool princess too!
– You could win your own Sizzix die! One commentor will be chosen at random from Eileen’s blog to win.
More princess party ideas:
- Make a noodle necklace and paint with pretty pink glitter paint
- Invite your guests to wear their favorite princess gowns or have a selection of dress up gowns the guests can put on when they arrive
- Have tea and fancy sparkle cookies for refreshments
- Download and color these free a Princess and the Frog coloring page
- Have each party guest make their own special princess tiara
- What princess party would be complete without the Princess Party supplies
- Color Princess Aurora in a fun Sleeping Beauty coloring page
- Make cute rings fit for a princess