In many areas school is now out for summer, preschool is over and older siblings are home.Whether you work from home, are a stay-home-parent or just looking for some ideas to entertain the kids during the hot summer months, here are some fun ideas for summer activities.
- Memorial Day Worksheets for Kids
Here’s a whole bunch of fun Memorial Day printables for kids.
- Brownie Pops Flower Bouquet
These Brownie Pops Flowers would make a great end-of-the-year thank you to your favorite teachers. Or, just a fun treat to offer at a summertime party.
- Celebrate Summer With a Kid’s Water Obstacle Course
- Backyard Water Games
Fun water games to play at a picnic, field day or summer gathering.
- Summer Worksheets
Here are over 20 summer worksheets, printables, games and activities to keep your kids entertained!
- Welcome Summer Word Search
Kick off your summer with a word search full of summer terms.
- Grab That Letter!
- This is a great resource for stay at home moms who want to have fun and educational learning opportunities for their children from birth to age five.
- Free Summer Chore Chart
- All of the Fun Things You Can Do with Your Son
Almost 200 Fun Activities You Can Do with Your Son (or daughter!)
- Summer Swim Safety Tips
Review these summer swim safety tips with your family on a regular basis.
- Memorial Day Party ideas
- How to Stop Yelling and Get Your Child to Listen
As a father and a therapist working with children, I compiled a list with helpful tips to promote better communication between children and parents.
- Pool party ideas
- Yes, Parents Date Too
It can be hard for parents to find time to date yet it is very beneficial to their marriage and family. Here are a few creative ideas for your next parents date.
- Simplifying socks
- Tow Guy Blues
- Hey Lady! Mind Your Own Beeswax! One Mom?s Story
- GRR…. California Adventure
We like to welcome summer by taking a late spring trip before the summer crowds hit. It always starts off the season in the right way.