We’re always looking for things to do inside so we came up with the idea of an indoor campout. How fun right? Because you cannot have a campout without s’mores (yes I do believe that is a camping rule) we had to make some. However because of the heat I did not want to light a fire or turn the oven on so we had to come up with another way to do them. That is when I thought S’mores on a stick so that is what we made.
WARNING…. These s’mores are highly addictive and very yummy so be ready to eat more than you wanted!
Supplies & Ingredients
- ½ a bag chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- Gram crackers
- Cooking Skewers
- Parchment paper
Directions to make your own S’mores on a Stick:
- Start by mashing your gram crackers into fine crumbs (this was my daughter’s favorite part) the put in a bowl.
- Get your marshmallows ready with some skewers in them
- Pour ½ a bag of chocolate chips in a pot and add ¼ cup milk, heat on medium till chocolate is melted.
- Dip your marshmallow in the chocolate and then roll in the gram crackers then sit on parchment paper to dry.
- Eat and enjoy, but don’t forget they are addictive!