Here’s a fun and easy project for St. Patrick’s Day. This little shamrock craft is great to practice coloring, cutting, gluing and even counting. Color the square on the printout and use it as your background, or grab your own large piece of paper.
We chose to print out our shamrock project page on a piece of green construction Paper, but you can use something different if you’d like. Let your imagine have fun, you’re making your own little bit-o-luck with this one!
How to make the happy little shamrock:
- Print out the activity page
- Color (optional)
- Cut (children should use safety scissors when cutting)
- Glue on to paper of your choice.
- Use the print out as a pattern to trace shapes on to your own specialty papers, construction paper or even fabric.
- Color or add your own embellishments
Hint: glue sticks are easier for little hands to manage than bottled glue or paste.
Happy Little Shamrock Video Demo:
Print out the Happy Little Shamrock Project printout page