Whether Dad is an outdoors man, a sports guy or a hang out and play checkers kind of dad, he always loves getting gifts from his biggest fans. Here you’ll find some fun project ideas for your preschooler to make for Father’s Day as well as activities and ideas for things to do on Father’s Day with Dad.
Father’s Day gift ideas for Preschoolers
[justified_image_grid preset=1 thumb_spacing=15 row_height=250 aspect_ratio=1:1 limit=0 recent_posts=yes recents_tags=”fathers-day”]
Great preschool ideas for Dad for Father’s Day:
- Handprint crafts are fun projects that are so special. A handprint keepsake box makes a fantastic one-of-a-kind piece gift Dad will cherish for years.
- Use the Create your own service at Cafepress to turn your preschooler’s art into a custom mug, hat t-shirt or other unique gift.
- Take Dad on a treasure hunt
- Breakfast in Bed – Dad works hard, so let him sleep in a little and then treat him to a hearty breakfast made just for him.
- A custom golf shirt – make your own special art and transfer it to a plain golf shirt for a one of a kind piece of wearable art.
- Make Dad a custom can cooler – get crafty and make Dad a drink cooler/hugger that he can take with him where ever he goes.
- DIY Father’s Day card – here’s an idea for making your own card for Dad
- Make a silly tie – this coloring page can be used for so many project ideas, especially gifts for Dad
More great Father’s Day Ideas: