Breakfast doesn’t have to be the same old cereal every day, but it definitely doesn’t have to be a big deal cooking adventure either. This breakfast fruit salad is yummy and easy to make, and the kids will love it. Your preschooler can prepare most of it (with your help) and they will have even more fun eating something they’ve helped make themselves.
- 1 banana
- 1 small orange/ clementine
- 1 single serving yogurt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3/4 c. Cheerios
- Child safe knife
- Medium sized bowl and mixing spoon
How to make it:
- Cut the banana into bite sized pieces (your preschooler can help with their own kid safe knife)
- Peal the orange and break into segments. With adult help, but the segments in half so they are bite sized pieces.
- Add banana, orange and yogurt to mixing bowl and gently stir
- Mix in cinnamon and honey
- Add Cheerios, stir