Here is a super cute project that’s useful too. Using a recycled shoe box, decorated and cut holes for various items to make the perfect storage container for holding all your preschool craft supplies.
- Coloring supplies such as crayons, paint and markers
- pencil (for adult to poke holes)
- extra embellishments such as stickers or stamps
How to make it:
- Paint the entire box and let dry
- Decorate the box using markers, paint, stickers, etc.
- Adult poke holes in top – this will hold the crayons and pencils