What little girl doesn’t ask for a princess party at some point? Well you can have a fun fancy party with pretty little party treats you make yourself. Say thank you to the party guest with princess style while having fun making a specially thank you with your preschooler.
Here’s a super cute princess purse party favor idea from JGoode Designs featuring the new Sizzix Scoreboards Scalloped Box die by Eileen Hull. This project would make a great gift for your little preschool princess too!
If you like this project idea, let Eileen Hull know vote for this project
by leaving comment saying “I like the princess purse” on her blog
– You could win your own Sizzix die! One commentor will be chosen at random from Eileen’s blog to win.
More princess party ideas:
- Make a noodle necklace and paint with pretty pink glitter paint
- Invite your guests to wear their favorite princess gowns or have a selection of dress up gowns the guests can put on when they arrive
- Have tea and fancy sparkle cookies for refreshments
- Download and color these free a Princess and the Frog coloring page
- Have each party guest make their own special princess tiara
- What princess party would be complete without the Princess Party supplies
- Color Princess Aurora in a fun Sleeping Beauty coloring page
- Make cute rings fit for a princess
1 thought on “DIY Princess party favors”
Great busy and cute items. Grand daughter time.