Here’s a cute project perfect for all your summertime activity planning. Create a ladybug out of paper and use your thumb or finger prints to make the ladybug spots. It’s good practice for fine motor skills and direction following.
You will need:
- Red paper
- Black crayon
- Black washable paint or stamping ink
How to make it:
- Cut a circle from red paper
- Glue it to another piece of paper, any color
- Dip your thumb or finger into the paint and press on to the red paper
- Repeat to create the desired amount of dots
- Draw a circle at the top for the head, lines on the sides for legs and a line down the middle to show where the wings meet.