These ghosts are so easy to make with preschoolers and even offer the opportunity for some extra learning. Talk about Halloween, textures, expressions (faces) and counting. You can make a pile of these cute ghosts in no time and at an then use them to decorate around the house.
- white fabric
- packing peanuts
- black fabric pen
How to make it:
- cut squares of white fabric 8″ on each side.
- place 4-5 packing peanuts in the center
- gather up all 4 corners of the fabric
- tie string around fabric creating a neck for the ghost to hold everything in place
- using a fabric pen, draw a face on the ghost’s head
- hang where ever you’d like
Alternatively, use white grocery bags instead of white fabric and ball up another grocery bag in place of the packing peanuts. This is a terrific way to make these ghosts if you plan on hanging them outside.