Here is a cute Halloween craft perfect for preschoolers. Using felt and glue you can make some spooky finger puppet characters such as a bat, pumpkin or ghost that will be fun to play throughout the season. Add your own special touches like googly eyes, glitter or draw using fabric markers. We even painted a little with acrylic paint.
- fabric pen or paint with small brush
- print out the easy Halloween finger puppets pattern
How to make it:
- Cut out the pieces from the print out and use to trace shapes on to felt.
- Cut felt as directed.
- Apply glue on outer edge of one piece of body felt, making sure to leave an opening at the bottom so once dry, your finger can fit inside the puppet.
- Add extras such as eyes, drawing a face or other embellishments.
- Let glue dry thoroughly before playing.
Add a little glitter or glow-in-the-dark paint to make your puppets really shine!