Make a cute owl or two using a recycled cardboard tube. You can decorate your owl with scraps of paper, felt or anything else you have available. Color with crayons or use glitter paint. Your preschooler can make a whole pile of owls with this simply craft idea. You could then make all kinds of cardboard tube animals and have a whole farm!
Materials you need:
- Recycled cardboard tube, cut to desired size
- Googly eyes
- Felt or paper scraps
How to make a cardboard tube owl:
- Add wings to either side by gluing on to cardboard tube.
- Glue large googly eyes in place.
- Add a piece of yellow paper or felt to make a beak and glue in place.
- Add felt or draw chest feathers.
- Add extra decorations as desired.