Make your own felt food pizza set, it’s are a great project for pretend play, sorting, counting, shape recognition and of course yummy imagination. No sewing required, but tons of fun to be had! All you need is a variety of felt colors and some scissors. Cut out triangle pizza slice shapes and abstract “blob” shape for sauce. Then cut a bunch of different pizza type toppings that can be layered. If you don’t quite have the right color, use fabric markers to color the felt or to add details.
In our set we’ve create:
- Red circles for pepperoni
- Red and green mini squares for peppers
- Yellow and white long rectangles for cheese
- Little abstract pieces for sausage
- Mushrooms we colored with fabric markers
- Small black “O” shapes for olives