You and your preschooler can make your own super cute cupcake t-shirt in less than an hour. You don’t need a lot of supplies and your preschooler can color it however they like! I found a set of two t-shirts on the Target clearance rack, so this cute striped t-shirt was only $1.50. Use whatever shirt you’d like or even add the art to a tote bag, skirt or other fabric item.
Materials you need:
- Pretty cupcake digital stamp
- Iron on transfer paper
- Markers, crayons or paint
How to make your own cute cupcake t-shirt:
- Print out the cupcake design on regular white paper. Let your preschooler color the picture using markers, crayons or paint.
- Copy the image on to iron on transfer paper using a copy/printer. Cut out the design.
- Follow package instructions to transfer the image to your tshirt.
Here’s a video to show you how we made our own pretty cupcake t-shirt. My preschooler loves that she colored the design herself and she can wear her shirt to show her art off!
(For a limited time, the cupcake printable stamp is FREE!)
Check out this video to help you make this cupcake t-shirt project: