Making crafts with a flower theme is always a fun time. Whether you need hand made gift ideas for Mother’s day, want to decorate for a spring fling or just looking to make something pretty, flower crafts are a great activity for all ages. Your preschooler will really enjoy making any of these projects.
- Coffee filter flowers You can make an entire bouquet of pretty paper flowers with these coffee filter flowers.
- Rose bud picture frame This is a pretty way to frame up your favorite photos or give as a gift to someone special
- Painting flower pots your new handmade flowers need something to display them, why not make a fun decorated flower pot?
- Egg carton flowers here’s a cute idea making a pretty little flower bouquet out of an empty egg carton
- Handprint tulips a fun flower project featuring tulips from painted handprints.
Our own flower project ideas: