Have you seen the Sing-a-ma-jigs?
Enter to win 2 of your own, giveaway signup closes April 22, 2011.
Sing-a-ma-jigs are funny little plush toys that sing with cute voices as you push their bellies. As I opened the box and my kids peered in with curiosity, the first reaction was giggles on all sides. They’re fun to play with because the song tempo is controlled by the speed you push on the belly.If you press the button in the bunny’s left paw, the sound option can be changed between 3 options including the Easter “Peter Cottontail” lyrics, silly “chatter” or a fun little harmony.
At first I really wasn’t sure what my kids would think, the Sing-a-ma-jigs are goofy little critters at first glance. The more you play with them, the more they grow on you. They have a a bit of cute appeal and a way of creating a room full of giggles pretty quick. The Easter bunny version is dressed in happy spring colors and are surprisingly soft to the touch. Both my 3 year old and 8 year old found these toys entertaining… I found my preschooler sat and sang with her Sing-a-ma-jig, learning the Peter Cottontail song as she slowly controlled the song speed to listen to the lyrics.
Easter Sing-a-ma-jigs!™ Character – Just in time for the Easter egg hunt, egg dyeing and the bunny hop, comes the newest addition to the already renowned chorus. The Easter Sing-a-ma-jig character is all aglow in pastels and ready to hop down the bunny trail into Easter baskets everywhere. In addition to chattering and harmonizing like the original Sing-a-ma-jigs characters, he sings “Here Comes Peter Cottontail” to get everyone in the spirit. Kids will be sure to win the bunny hop with the Easter Sing-a-ma-jig character on their team! Just press his hand to change modes and squeeze his belly to hear his Easter bunny sounds! Requires two AAA alkaline batteries, included.
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Retails for $12.99 (APR)
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries, included
- Nice plush character the kids enjoy holding.
- Well stitched and soft terrycloth type fabric.
- Small enough to hold with little hands.
- Hard plastic eyes are extremely well adhered so.
- Easy for preschoolers to control the tempo and change the song setting.
- Shirt is removable so kids can redress or change it’s clothes.
- 3 sound options provide play time outside of the Easter holiday season.
- Batteries are concealed inside toy, accessible via a sturdy velcro panel in the back.
- The squeezing motion required to play the music may be tough for some kids.
- Excessive squeezing might tire out kids hands so they stop playing with it for a while.
- Not machine washable – surface wash only.
- Not recommended to dispose of with household waste.
Disclaimer: I received two free Sing-a-ma-jigs for the purpose of this product review.
Enter for a chance to receive 2 FREE Sing-a-ma-jigs.
Required entry: Leave a comment below about the Sing-a-ma-jigs or an Easter thought.
6 Extra entry opportunities:
- Blog about this giveaway. You may use the photos included as long as you link back to this post with “Sing-a-ma-jig giveaway at Projects for Preschoolers”. Then leave a comment below telling me about it, yes, please include your blog post link!
- Follow Projects for Preschoolers on Facebook and share this comment:
Like @Projects for Preschoolers and enter to win Sing-a-ma-jigs at
- Share this comment on Facebook (you must follow for this message to link correct):
I entered to win Sing-a-ma-jigs with @Projects for Preschoolers at
- Follow Projects for Preschoolers on twitter and send out this comment:
Follow @funforpreschool and enter to win Sing-a-ma-jigs at
- Send this tweet:
I entered to win Sing-a-ma-jigs with @funforpreschool at
- Subscribe to the Projects for Preschoolers newsletter and leave a comment tell me you subscribed.
Note: I can’t keep up with all the directions every individual keeps up with us, so if you are a new follow on Facebook or Twitter and do not send out a message as indicated above your follow could be missed and not counted.
This giveaway is open to everyone, however free shipping is only available to US mailing addresses. If the winner can not be reached within 5 business days, a new winner will be chosen.
Winners are chosen by counting all entries and choosing a single number via random.org.
This Sing-a-ma-jig giveaway will close on Friday, April 22, 2011 at 7pm EST.
The Winner will be announced by the following Friday. I will not be shipping the prize to the winner, the PR firm promoting the Sing-a-ma-jigs will be shipping the prize to the winner.
UPDATE April 25, 2011 – BIG CONGRATS to Melissa, the recipient of the Sing-a-ma-jig Giveaway
You can purchase your own sing-a-ma-jig at Walmart, Target and other retailers.
5 thoughts on “Easter Sing-a-ma-jig silliness”
My youngest saw these in the store but I thought they were for girls and didn’t mess with it. It’s cute, if a little weird. I would love to win a couple for my two boys.
My girls have one and they love him so much they fight over him! My one year old even had to take him with her to get her pics taken today. They are really fun little things-once you get past the mild creepiness of course. 🙂
I think they look cute. I wish I’d seen them in the stores earlier. I like to give the kids something non-chocolate at Easter to balance all the chocolate they get from all the family. I’ll keep them in mind for next year….unless I win here! 🙂
hi. my son got the red one from santa this past christmas. he LOVES it. sleeps with it every night. would love to have the easter one! he’d freak out!!!
I’ll admit they looked a little weird to me also, but kids seem to love them. I’d love to have one for my son who’s 3, he loves weird lol
Comments are closed.