Make a cute marshmallow snowman with your preschooler. This is an easy to make winter craft using just a few supplies but a whole lot of fun. You can add your own extras, glue on added embellishments or even paint with watercolors or color with markers. This craft is not meant to be eaten.
Materials you need:
- large marshmallows
- cupcake sprinkles
- small cup of water
How to make marshmallow snowmen:
- Carefully push a toothpick into one marshmallow, do not push through the bottom of the marshmallow. This is your bottom piece of the snowman.
- Stack additional marshmallows on top, again pushing on to the toothpick.
- To add eyes, mouth and other accents, apply a small amount of water to the marshmallows using the paintbrush. The press cupcake sprinkles to wet area. Let dry.
- Add arms by breaking toothpicks and pushing through the marshmallows.
- If you’d like to add more color, leave the snowmen on the counter to harden over night and then paint with watercolors or color with markers.
- You can glue on additional accents easily once the marshmallows are slightly hard.
1 thought on “Make a marshmallow snowman”
Hi I am a day care teacher and I will like to see project for the month of January thank you Elvia Ramos