Mother’s day crafts and activities
I’ve gathered some great preschool Mother’s Day ideas you’re sure to love because they’re fun and easy to create for little hands. No matter how much they kick and scream at bedtime, or argue about picking up the toys, our kids always come back to give Mom big hugs. Mother’s Day is an extra opportunity to tell Mom how much they love her and they love to make gifts and cards she can keep.
Here is a list of ideas for preschoolers perfect for Mother’s day. Create a project for Mom or maybe use one of these activities as time to spend with Mom. Either way, the kids are sure to love the creative activities.
Fun preschool projects and activities for Mother’s Day
- Make Mom breakfast in bed with this breakfast fruit and yogurt salad
- Bake up some yummy banana bread
- For lunch serve up a plate of pretty little flower cookie cutter sandwiches
- Give Mom a pretty hand made flower vase filled with cute cupcake liner flowers
- Create a special hand print flower card
- Make a tulip clothespin magnet Mom can hang on the fridge to post important notes
- Show Mom how special she is with a hand made noodle necklace
- Make mom a sign she can hang on her door with this Mother’s day coloring page