Preschoolers seem to have a natural love for books. Exploring new stories, investigating pictures, listening to someone else read and spending quality time are all positive activities preschoolers enjoy. They have a curiosity of how what words are and how stories are created.
Newest Books and Reading for Preschoolers
Spending time with your preschooler to share in reading and story telling can be a fantastic activity any time with little cost. With Libraries and online book resources, there are endless options for getting a hold of new stories to read with your child. The more you read with your preschooler the more exposure they get to help in their own reading and learning.
All Books and Reading for Preschoolers
- Baby Penguins Everywhere!
- Preschool Word Game
- Kohls Cares with Eric Carle books
- Make and Takes for Kids – 50 Crafts Throughout the Year
- Inspired by Richard Scarry
- Read Let’s Look: Dinosaurs
- 19 preschool books that say I Love You
- Read Snowmen at night
- Read The Snowy Day
- Storytime anytime with the Anybook reader
- A Happy Halloween book and coloring page by Leslie Nazarian
- Preschool books online
- The very hungry caterpillar by Eric Carle
- 3 classic books for preschoolers
- 3 animal lover books
- The Daddy Book
- Read a book, Give a book with WeGiveBooks.org